The 541Trust™ is the best asset protection strategy
• The first rule of asset protection is, "If you don't own it, it can't be taken away from you." The 541 Trust™ removes assets from your personal ownership so they cannot be taken from you due to a lawsuit, bankruptcy, government action, or other liability.
• The 541 Trust™ cannot be discovered through a disclosure of your assets or a search of public records under your name.
• The 541 Trust™ is upheld by the laws of all 50 states and the federal bankruptcy code. It can protect assets of any kind and in any location.
• The 541 Trust™ is trusted by distinguished law firms throughout the country because it relies on fundamental legal principles which have not changed for hundreds of years. There are many statutes and court cases supporting the 541Trust™ and McCullough Sparks has extensive experience defending it. Unlike the competition, McCullough Sparks can actually send you court cases showing that these trusts hold up in court.
• The 541 Trust™ is extremely flexible because the trustees, beneficiaries, and the terms of the trust can be changed at any time.
• The 541 Trust™ is easy to set-up, maintain, or terminate. You can add or remove assets at any time without tax consequences.
The 541Trust™ Success Story
Recently one of the 541Trusts™ prepared by McCullough Sparks was sued in California and the court threw out the case. This, among many other examples, further proves the superior asset protection provided by the 541Trust™.
10 Reasons the 541 Trust™ is the Best Asset Protection
Better Than an Offshore Trust
Better Than a Limited Partnership
Law Supporting the 541 Trust™